The Offbeat Flickr Pool was jumping with cool fashion, cool photo ops, and cool venues. Check out the offerings from our fabulous couples.
Tribe member Gladygirl's homemade cake toppers weren't ready until 2:00 a.m. the night before the wedding! You'd never know it by the looks of them. The tiny flowers are to die for.
Rebecca shimmied down the aisle to “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness. And she danced it in a pretty awesome blue dress. Ooh, and it looks like she was a barefoot bride!
Maddy and Jacob's XKCD and rainbow cake is spectacular! And the color layers are perfect. Definitely better than my homemade attempt. Let's never speak of that again.
Click these funky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Star Wars-themed noms and a shoe makeover how-to.
- Offbeat Home shares the secrets to smoothly combining all your stuff when you move in together.
- IGN offered up this pixelated proposal at MineCon, the Minecraft convention.
- We featured some bridespaint last week, but this Kosovo tradition takes that to a whole new level. Check out the video. (Via Imprint).
- LB Photography featured these wedding party mug shots. Their beauty is criminal.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
photography: Madlove Photography