If you've been paying attention to the site in the last year, you've probably learned something, gained inspiration, or was taught a valuable wedding lesson by Stacey Dyer. Now she's not just a valuable Offbeat Bride contributor, she's also an awesome Offbeat Bride sponsor with her kick-ass wedding planning book series AstroWed!
Gender neutral, space-themed, and funny as all hell, this wedding planning workbook — stemming from Stacy's experience planning her own offbeat wedding, combined with her knowledge in the tech industry — is here from the future to make wedding planning easy.
Inside this groom, bride, and LGBTQ-friendly workbook you'll learn:
- How and why to cross out all the to-dos that don't matter to you
- How to make stress-free decisions when it comes to your wedding
- How to use the Priority Galaxy
- How to fend off evil brain-sucking ‘Zillas
- Timeline-based clusters of worksheets
- Blank worksheets for you and your vendors, to help truly make this wedding YOURS
The world reacts to AstroWed!
“Beautifully designed, incredibly organized, and written in a tone that's fun, quirky, and stress-minimizing, I can't imagine how anyone has ever planned a wedding without AstroWed.” – Katie Eelman
“I'd recommend the sh*t out of this to my clients”
– S. Ilene, Wedding Photographer
If you're feeling overwhelmed, just starting on your wedding mission, or just want to have some lulz during the planning process… get your hands on the Universe's most kick-ass wedding planning workbook and take over the world! Okay, maybe not. But you'll definitely make wedding planning a lot easier.