First I saw a super cute headpiece in the Offbeat Flickr Pool. Then I saw a sweet little crown. Then I saw an outrageous black feather hat. And then I realized that you all put your headpiece photos in the pool just for us so we could have a hat-themed Monday Montage! That was very sweet of you.
Plus, I was so knocked out by the headpieces from Plumed Serpent that we recently featured, it was already on my mind.
Here is a collection of the most recent amazing headpiece fashion from the Pool and the Offbeat Bride Pinterest account.
Click these head over heels Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: DIY crafty invites, some adorbz Harry Potter cupcakes, and one more cute headpiece.
- Offbeat Home gives us advice on what to do with gifts you don't want. Très relevent to this time of year and of course, your wedding.
- Offbeat Mama talks about skipping traditions and how that might just be okay.
- Reuters released news that Mexico is considering temporary marriage licenses. ‘Til two years from now do us part?
- As a lifelong Archie fan, this CNN news bite came as no surprise to me: gay marriage comes to Riverdale!
- Ushiyasha designed this Triforce ring to embrace her inner Zelda geek.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!