Some of our super duper favorite dresses in our real weddings sport glam-as-hell sleeves, so we're celebrating this less arm-baring fashion. Prepare yourself for a deluge of loveliness in the form of ruffles, feathers, satin, and lots of lace.
1. Black lace sleeves add just the right amount of goth to your glam.
2. And black FEATHER sleeves add just the right amount of omggivemethesenow!
3. I don't want to live in a world without these Victorian-era sleeves.
4. Custom dresses like this one can totally bring out your retro-with-sleeves side.
5. Purple sleeves, purple crinoline… we are so down.
6. Kate Middleton may have started a resurgence of long white lace sleeves, but we've got a jones for long black ones, too.
7. Oh yeah, show off that gorgeous flared sleeve!
8. More ethereal goodness from this medieval wedding.
9. Yes, I know, more black lace. But look, there's a peekaboo cutout (And some naughty cake eating)!
10. Rich red ruffles like red red wine (earworm!).
11. Sheer bliss with sheer black sleeves.
12. There's nothing like pairing a pretty sleeve with an amazing full sleeve!
Want even more? We've got lots more sleeved dresses in our archive.
photography: Milestone Images