Some Burning Man, some Tetris, a little walking taco action, and hard-core plate breakage happened in this week's Offbeat Flickr Pool submissions. Check ‘er out.
Lolo and Francis Darling make it official in a sunset ceremony at Burning Man 2011. That sky, their boots, that… robot? I may not know what's exactly happening here, but it's hard not to love.
A Tetris-y cross-stitched wedding sampler! Totally geeky and totally cute. And you can get the free pattern for it at Karen and Ian's friend's blog.
Tribe member TheatreDork25 hand-knotted this pearl necklace! She found the brooch online and knotted the pearls around it. Lots of work, but lots of reward.
I love a bride in boots! And I especially love it when the bride carries succulents and billy balls, like at Amy and Tim's wedding.
Tribe member KrissyBeth had to educate her guests (and husband-to-be) on the proper production of a “walking taco.” Looks yummy and portable.
One lesson Jodi and Mark will never forget from their wedding day: always take care in cutting your cake with an axe, or your plate may take the fall.
Click these stellar Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a DIY chiffon pom-poms and gorgeous die-cut, colored tape.
- The Daily Mail reported on this UK couple who got married on a rock in the sea and the guests swam to watch.
- Offbeat Mama is having a discussion about how to tell your kids that you're an atheist. Sounds like something that we've encountered in non-religious ceremonies.
- Get some rainbow inspiration from Offbeat Home's rainbow house roundup.
- Check out how this couple rick-rolled their first dance with a singing groom and Indian dance from skinjuicebones.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!