Stylus is the top-rated, predominantly female wedding DJ agency serving the New York, Philadelphia, and Hudson Valley region
Our DJs are the LIFE OF THE PARTY!
(without being the center of attention)
Why choose Stylus?
» No cheesy gimmicks, over-the-top hype, earsplitting volume or excessive talking
» Seamless, collaborative planning process
» Amazing DJs who really care about the music
» Transparent pricing with scalable options
» Unique, personalized song pools
» Hundreds of 5-star reviews from our past clients
Proud to be an Offbeat Bride Featured Vendor, Winner of the 2016-2022 Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Award, and The Knot Best of Weddings Hall Of Fame Award!
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
* Transparent pricing that accommodates a range of budgets
* Our reliable, professional DJs keep the party flowing with great music – no gimmicks, over-the-top hype, earsplitting volume or excessive talking.
* We are music lovers with an amazing library of music – if we don’t already have it, we are happy to buy it.
* We are never cookie cutter – every set is customized, even with minimal direction from the client.
* You can trust that we will pay close attention to your Must Plays, Do Not Plays, and openness to guest requests.
Many of our clients are looking for an alternative to the typical cheesy DJ – someone who really “gets” them and their musical goal. For example:
* Are you a serious music lover? Crate digger, collector, musician, former college radio DJ? Go to concerts, follow Pitchfork lists, listen to independent radio?
* Detail-oriented? “Type A,” into organization and spreadsheets? Need vendors who can keep up with you and execute your vision perfectly?
* Going against the grain relative to family/guest expectations, musically, culturally or otherwise, or consciously accommodating those expectations?
* Want a low-pressure, low-hype vibe? Shy or uncomfortable being in the spotlight? Are you or your guests more reserved or not big dancers?
* Unsure of what you want? First-time wedding planner? Not a music expert? Looking for guidance? Sure of some things you don’t want?
Whatever the situation, our goal is to make the music planning process seamless and stress-free. If these qualities resonate with you, please get in touch. We could be the perfect match!
“We have very strong opinions about music, and one of the first DJs we talked to assured us they would listen to our suggestions, but on the day of, they would play ‘whatever it took to get people dancing.’ We wanted to be able to have the music we loved on our day...when we talked to Jane, she immediately seemed to get it.” – Arielle DiGiacomo
Be sure to mention you found us on Offbeat Bride!
Examples of my work