Imagine saying “I do” on an incredible ceremony platform suspended between two ancient cypress trees, the creek whispering beneath your feet, and your loved ones gathered in a beautiful outdoor amphitheater to witness the event. Dance the night away under the stars in our beautiful cliff-side reception pavilion, and then retreat to your romantic treehouse to share the perfect beginning to your happily ever after.
This is the place where your enchanted, fairytale weddings come to life. Morning weddings are serenaded by birdsong, while evening weddings are delighted by stunning sunsets and seasonal fireflies.
If you are searching for a place in nature, while still desiring an elegant event—look no further. Cypress Valley gives you both and so much more. Our ceremony platform is nestled between two beautiful cypress trees above a spring-fed creek ravine with a stone amphitheater built into the ravine hillside. After your ceremony, you and guests can celebrate your union in our 3,000 square foot open-air reception pavilion complete with stage, staging kitchen, and bathrooms.
As a destination wedding venue in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Cypress Valley gives you so much more than just an 8-hour window at a venue space. You get the keys to the castle!
- Hold your rehearsal dinner in our amazing Ranch House Friday night after you and your bridal party have rehearsed.
- Have up to 30 of your family and friends stay overnight Friday and Saturday in our 5 treehouses and our Ranch House. Our treehouses have been featured in the NY Times, Treehouse Masters TV show, and dozens of other media outlets.
- Get access to the wedding platform and reception pavilion for a full 48 hours, so your set-up and tear down can be relaxed.
- Get ready the day of in the Ranch House — the perfect bridal suite for you and your bridesmaids.
- Host up to 125 people at your ceremony and celebration!
- Plus, of course, the main event held between majestic cypress trees creating a ceremony like no other!
Find us on Facebook!
How I cater to Offbeat Brides
A wedding at Cypress Valley is for the couple who wants their ceremony to be more than just a party. People travel across the globe looking for a destination where their wedding can be in a spectacular natural setting to create an experience like no other. They find that, and so much more, at Cypress Valley.
"When I saw the photos I thought the venue was too good to be true but then we toured it and it was just so beautiful and special. You feel so secluded in nature. " ~ Sarah (Sister and Maid of Honor)
"It was truly the best day of our lives and our guests had a ball. People are still talking about how wonderful it was out there. If you’re looking for an outdoor venue, this is THE ONE." ~ Antonya (Bride)
Read our reviews at The Knot.