Sarah and William are feeling what I'm feeling with the mix we have this week in our submissions for the Monday Montage! There is a drive-thru wedding (which was one of TEN weddings the couple had around the world), a tiki wedding, a little DIY, and some steampunk and geeky goodness.
Check out what the Flickr Pool and Pinterest brought to our attention this week. And don't forget that you can always submit to the Flickr Pool or @reply us on Pinterest to get your wedding details in front of Offbeat Bride readers.
Click these fresh Clicky Links, hot off the press:
- What we've pinned this week: awesomely geeky vows , black noir nails, and green fiery wedges.
- Continuing the Pokeball theme, check out this ring box/proposal.
- The Indypendent featured a polyamorous perspective that challenges assumptions. ᔥ Kristi
- Danny and Aaron's wedding proposal video raises the bar for all propsals everywhere. Plus, proceeds from the song go toward marriage equality charities.
- Offbeat Home makes temporary art that could totally work for your decor or invites!
- Aly (who's wedding was seen here) writes about marriage equality in North Carolina and how her neighbors get to decide the legitimacy of her family.
- Here's a tutorial from Me Sew Crazy to knit your own adorable sweater dress.
- We need you to submit your bookish wedding details in our Flickr Pool this week. Harry Potter, vows from vintage books, book centerpieces — bring it on!
- Psst… what are those weird squigglies after the links, anyway?
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!