If you're starting to feel chilly, Douglas and Daniel's beachside wedding at Aruba's Bucuti Resort will warm you right up! This wedding has a ton of charming details — succulents, gold necklaces engraved with the couple's wedding date, and Douglas and Daniel themselves.
These two met three years ago online, and quickly discovered a “mutual love for good food, cocktails, and laughs.” Right before Thanksgiving 2011 they decided they were tired of waiting for America to get it together and they wanted to get married now. Luckily they live in Massachusetts, and were able to legally wed before heading to Aruba to celebrate with friends and family.
The couple places a huge emphasis on all that is eco-friendly and worked hard to have their wedding do the same. For example, the invites were printed on birch tree wood from sustainably harvested forests in the US. Douglas and Daniel wanted to keep the day “simple, natural, and beautiful” and I daresay they pulled it off.
- Photography: Timeless Pixx Photographers
- Venue: Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Planner: Aruba Bucuti Wedding
- Floral Design: Shars Flowers
- Cake and cupcakes: WCakes, Aruba
- Arch Design: Letz Aruba
- Calendar Keychain: PunkyJane
- Equality cufflinks: Human Rights Campaign
- Turtle Steampunk Cufflinks: Antiqued Silver Metal by Emmagemshop
- Invitation Cards, Welcome bag tags, RSVPs: Woodchick Studios