How to make your photos public on Flickr
We ask all couples submitting their weddings to us to host their wedding photos on Flickr, which is free & easy! That said, you do need to make sure your Flickr photos are posted publicly, so that we can see them. Here's how:
First, go to Flickr privacy settings at flickr.com/account?tab=privacy
- Set “Allow others to share your stuff” to “Yes”
- In “Who will be able to see, comment on, add notes, or add people?” set “See” to “Anyone”
Then go to the Flickr album you're submitting to us
- Click on “Edit” at the top
Once you are in the organizing page for your album:
- Click “Batch Edit” and then “Change permissions” and set “Who can see these items?” to “Anyone.”
- Click “Batch Edit” then “Change licenses” and select “Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons”
That's it, you're done!
See? Changing your Flickr privacy settings isn't TOO hard, right? If you have any questions, click here.