Thanks in no small part to our managing editor of awesomeness, Megan, we at Offbeat Bride have a long and glorious history of loving Star Wars weddings. We've seen (and crashed) many a wedding that would do Han and Leia proud. In homage of this time known as Star Wars Week (what, you don't wear a Chewie T-shirt to celebrate May the 4th be with you?), we've got 25 of our most favorite moments in Star Wars weddings…
1. The guests get into it like none other
2. The invitations are just the coolest
3. Literally the coolest cake ever. Because carbonite
4. This Millenium Falcon cake was made out of Rice Krispies — It's the most delicious hunk of junk in the galaxy
5. Star Wars LEGO cufflinks keep the force with you all day long
6. A light saber arch is the only way for a Star Wars couple to make an exit
7. The ceremonies couldn't be more epic if they were being held within the ruins of the Great Temple
8. Take your table decor to hyperspeed with little Hoth terrariums
9. A bride and her light saber shall never be parted
10. Yoda is tops at inspiring courage for scary wedding stuffs
11. A Millenium Falcon cake made with a lot of special modifications… like lights!
12. Just some Storm Trooper groomsmen channeling some Reservoir Dogs. No big
13. Make sure the Wookie feels welcome
14. Light saber bouquet: the height of badassery
15. Nothing like a dad who makes his daughter Han and Leia cake toppers for her wedding
16. Does this precious little wedding guest fit in or DOES SHE FIT IN?
17. Yes. Yes, they are
18. This wedding had a Hoth terrarium too, but are you seeing this Dagobah one tho?
19. Tiny little Obi-Wan boutonniere!
20. This Boba Fett is about to meet a fate worse than the Sarlacc pit
21. When only you and your lover can read your rings engraved in Aurebesh
22. Endor in spring looks delicious
23. The best end to a Star Wars wedding: shirtless groom and a light saber
24. Awww! An embroidered silk bedspread from mum!
25. A bride's only hope… is this super-detailed Star Wars wedding!
Who's thinking of having a Star Wars-themed wedding? Are you going all out and having your officiant dress up as Vader? Doing a tiny nod with some subtle “I Love You”/”I Know” engraved rings? Just want to show us your epic Star Wars cosplay photos? GET AT US IN THE COMMENTS.