Let's see some more reader photos…
Click these monumental Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: 21 Jello shot recipes, water piñatas as a summer wedding game, geek goddess Felicia Day wearing Clockwork Couture, and yummy-looking banana split bites.
- Offbeat Home shares an idea of what to do with any leftover Mason jars from the wedding, a tutorial for making fabulous rainbow neck bling, and how to keep bugs at bay at a campfire wedding.
- Check out this Easter egg-hued wedding from 1956 featured at Shorpy. I love all the red lips! ᔥ Reader Kari
- Laura Marie Duncan shared this La Grande Jatte-inspired wedding party photo and it's going wild. See the original Seurat painting it's based on.
- Emanuele Colombo created this sweet animation based on Drake Martinet's proposal to his girlfriend. Both are just adorkable!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!