Ready for some short red wedding dress inspiration from the UK? This styled shoot is here to fuel your dreams. While this is a styled shoot (meaning it's not a real wedding), Kendal and Dean are a real couple, and they're here to challenge the mainstream wedding world's visions of white couples and white dresses.
The idea behind the shoot was to show the ultimate non-traditional wedding — a humanist celebrant, neon lights everywhere, the bride wearing a short red wedding dress and a pink veil.
The whole shoot is soaked in Las Vegas vibes, and a lot of playfulness. Shot by London wedding photographer Marta Ilardo at the incredible Canary Shed in Essex, UK, you'll love the overload of saturated colors, the waffle food truck, and the style for days — from Kendal's impeccable short red wedding dress and natural hair, to Dean's vintage suit and blond curls.
Enough talk — let's see the bride and her short red wedding dress
And what of the groom and his long hair and vintage suit?
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Marta Ilardo
- VENUE: Canary Shed @thecanaryshed
- CONCEPT & STYLING: Wedding Rebellion @theweddingrebellionuk
- SHORT RED DRESS: Rose Savage Bridal @rosesavagebridal
- VEIL + HATS: Rebecca Ann Designs @rebeccaannedesigns
- MENSWEAR: Vintage Suit Hire @vintagesuithire
- HMUA: Joy Connor Make up @joyceconnormakeup
- CELEBRANT: Nat Raybould @natraybouldweds
- CAKE: Bronya DCC @bronyadcc
- STATIONERY: @sundownpaper
- STREAMERS: @streamadelica_uk
- BALLOONS: Blown Away Events @blownawayeventsuk
- DECOR + STYLING: The Joy Eclectic @thejoyeclectic
- CONFETTI: @yourconfetti
- FOOD TRUCK: Waffle and Co @waffleand_co
- FLOWERS: Iris and Co @irisandcoflowers
- SIGNAGE/ NEON: Pink Lamp Weddings @pinklampweddings
- DJ: Fox and Braces @foxandbraces