Crystal and Richie sneak a smooch behind a great Neil Gaiman book. It also looks like Crystal is sporting some literary nails too. I know some bookish brides will love this! We've also got some funky reception dancing, a speech with props, and a Ron Swanson guest book painting. It's a wacky week in reader submissions and I wouldn't have it any other way. Check out what the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and Pinterest had in store for us.
Click these most excellent Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: fleece-lined leggings for winter weddings, an awesome black tutu for Halloween brides, and custom View-Master reels for cool photo centerpieces.
- Crystalace Stationary has created these free printable confetti tags that are ultra cute. ᔥ Wedding Friends
- Check out these Death Star earrings! It's a totally geektastic offering from Etsy seller Sudlow.
- A couple meets running a marathon and weds running the same marathon five years later. See the video at The Daily Mail.
- D&D fans unite in love for this D10 engagement ring from DragonsLorefury at DeviantArt.
- Offbeat Home shares some tips for saving your relationship with email.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)