We'd like to introduce you to our sponsor Emily Alt Photography‘s super-cool “Rolling Elopements.” Emily and her husband Ian are offering six Pop-up Wedding Chapel locations for 2013 and 2014, as they travel around the US in their vintage Airstream trailer with their cameras and their two dogs.
Sounds kind of amazing, yes? If you're in the market for a simple and easy wedding, check this out…
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone that wants a really amazing wedding, without all the hype, family drama, and money-drainage that can be part of a big wedding day. If a small ceremony with 20 of your closest friends and family where almost everything is taken care of for you, hold your breath and hope that Emily Alt Photography's Rolling Elopements are coming to your town…
- Twin Cities, Minnesota (to recognize Minnesota being the latest state to legalize gay marriage!) — October 26, 2013
- Austin, Texas — November 17th, 2013
- Asheville, North Carolina — December 22, 2013.
- Beaufort, South Carolina — February 14, 2014.
- New Orleans, Louisiana — March 23rd, 2014
- Santa Fe, New Mexico — April 4, 2014
- Traverse City, Michigan –June 13, 2014
For $1500 you get the following:
- 15 minute private ceremony, performed by Ian, with 20 of your closest friends and family in attendance.
- A pretty handmade bouquet.
- Photography of your ceremony, and 30 minute couples session with digital print rights.
- Two donated bottles of bubbly champagne.
- A ROCK SOLID story of how you got hitched at a beautiful beach in Minnesota… or a state park in North Carolina… or in front of the rock walls of Santa Fe in an Airstream wedding chapel.
Emily Alt Photography is only booking six couples per location. So you better hurry on over to their website today to get in touch and schedule your perfect, easy, vintage Airstream-y, wedding!