Michelle and Shaun planned a Halloween-meets-heavy metal wedding with barbecue, kegs of beer, and skull details. And get this, they got ring tattoos… AT THE WEDDING! If that's not kicking ass, I don't know what is. Altared Visions photographed all the skelly details and lovey-dovey moments in their Massachusetts backyard that we now get to see.
Thanks to Pam from Altared Visions for sending this AMAZING wedding, perfect for our Halloween week.
Here are some of the awesome vendors:
- Catering: Tennessee's BBQ
- Cake: Babycakes
- Craft beer: Wines and More
- Bride's dress: Wedding Dress Fantasy
- Favors: FavorFavor
- Jewelry: Etsy seller Le Beauty Exorcist
- Veil: Etsy seller Batcakes Couture
- Skull engagement rings: Deadringer.com
dresses: Wedding Dress Fantasy