Colin of Moon Honey Photography captured this stunning wedding at Water Works by Cescaphe in Philadelphia. We're still trying to pick our jaws up off the floor with this one. You won't be able to get enough of Zev's custom-made ox-blood red velvet suit, Sarah's dope tattoos that complement that classically gorgeous white wedding dress, or their matching Kalinga beaded necklaces. Wait till you see their non-binary inclusive wedding cake topper!
Zev's mandarin-collared shirt is a nod to old family photos in the Philippines.
Try not to cry at this first look.
Note to self: Walk into every room with the same swagger Zev has when they walk down the aisle!
Colin told us they didn't have a theme to their wedding but said that this was always in their head while planning:
A traditional wedding with a not so traditional couple: carving out space for ourselves and others in a setting traditionally dominated by white, cis het couples.
Let's look at those beautiful Kalinga beaded necklaces.
We're never getting over this ox-blood red velvet suit.
Or Sarah's gown! Look at that twirl action!
We love how this couple stayed true to themselves on their wedding day.
Not only are we obsessed with this Mx & Mrs cake topper, the colors match the Kalinga necklaces too!
We love how this nontraditional couple reclaimed the idea of “traditional weddings” and made it their own.
Wedding vendors behind this nonbinary Philadelphia wedding:
- Hair & Make Up: Capelli & Trucco
- Event Coordinator: Holly Mainiero of Cescaphe
- Venue, Catering, & Cake: Cescaphe, Philadelphia
- Florist: Beautiful Blooms
- Transportation: Ace Limousine
- Music/Entertainment: Cleveland Morris of Blue Root Entertainment
- Save the Dates, Details Cards, and Invitations: Basic Invite
- Officiant: Rachel “Rocky” Policare.
- Photo & Gif Booth: The HoneyBooth
- Guest Book: Get Foiled
- Cake Topper: Le Rustic Chic
- Hotel and After Party Location: Windsor Suites
- Rings: Mejuri
- Bridesmaids’ Attire: David’s Bridal
- Suit: Bindle & Keep
- Dress: Celaya by Rosa Clará