The Offbeat Flickr Pool wowed me this week with some WoW love, ornament bouquets, ransom notes, and even a RIB CAKE! Don't freak out, just keep reading. Jennifer and Jeremiah's love of World of Warcraft is featured in this murloc cake topper. You know what they'd have to say about this: “Mrglllgrrlll!!” Watch your mouth, fish man. And get out of my starting zones.
Another cool thing about Jennifer and Jeremiah's wedding was these color-coordinated wedding party including some very familiar bouquets!
Tribe member SherlockBethlock and her groom created these ransom note invitations, which are AWESOME!
Tribe member Plymouth knows some very cool people with very cool steampunk wear. I love all the different color choices too.
Fantastic purple dress on Tribe member AnotherFreak at the Spirit of Detroit with her shmancy groom. Plus a purple birdcage veil! Guh-orgeous.
This couple's lovely place settings are a mystery to me, but one I must solve! Is the table runner sprayed with paint? Are there painted doilies prints? What are the favors? This is the mystery of the Flickr pool. It makes you want MOAR details!
Click these Clicky Links with DIY flair:
- What we've pinned this week: a song request RSVP, an adorbs retro nature cake, and geek-tastic Star Wars party foods. (Oh oh! We've just created two new boards for you all to add to: Plus Size Brides and Winter Weddings! Get to pinning.)
- Cat shares her ultra secret wine selection process on Offbeat Home.
- Muna Luchi Bridal showcased some amazing multicultural weddings. (Thanks, Brie!)
- Check out these DIY glittery disco balls from Oh Happy Day.
- More DIY, this time in the form of paper fortune cookies from Kind Over Matter. CUTE!
- Poppy Talk rounds out one more DIY project with these teeny tiny envelopes perfect for tiny favors.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!