We have a post about non-sappy father/daughter dance songs, but we don't have one about mother/son dances. Let's rectify this!
- That guy I married and his mom danced to “If Not For You” by Bob Dylan.
- Everyone's favorite ukulele song: “Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World” by Israel “Iz” Kamakawiwo'ole
- “House Of Gold” by 21 Pilots
- “You've Got A Friend In Me” by Randy Newman
- “Simple Man” by Lynyrd Skynyrd for an obvious mother and son theme.
- And perhaps my most favorite suggestion: “A Biologist's Mother's Day Song“
I'd love to know what your mother/son dance songs were or are going to be! Leave 'em in the comments…