There was an eclectic mix this week in the Offbeat Flickr Pool. We have some geeky cufflinks and ties, a clay flower bouquet, and a rained-out bride making the best of a wet situation.
Tribe member Molix painted these wooden doll cake toppers to look like them and their kitteh, Muffin. Cats on cakes FTW!
This groom celebrates his nerdosity with most excellent Superman cufflinks. Oh, and there were Star Trek ones among the party as well.
Paper hearts on a string in vibrant purples! We've got the tutorial for these, in case you are inspired. I love the patterned paper!
Tribe member booandgagamomma hosted what looks like a pretty crazygonuts dance party. We've got one guy fit for the sprinkler championships and another channeling the '90s with a “wassuuuuup!” Count me in for the Carlton Banks.
These boutonnières were made by tribe member booandgagamomma from her late grandpa's nuts and bolts collection in his workshop. It looks like something from some awesome gadget-y robot animated film!
Click these funky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: an ombre sprinkle cake, adorable vows, and an awesome Doctor Who invite.
- There are only 10 kinds of people who understand this card from Iwastesomuchtime.com: those who know binary and those who don't. (Thanks, Anna!)
- Offbeat Mama had a bunch of awesome craft projects going (including sweet felt flowers)! Check 'em out.
- This Kickstarter project is creating an app to accurately predict the weather. Sounds like something brides might kind of like. (Thanks, Brian!)
- Offbeat Home is chatting about how their roomies deal with their offbeat tendencies. Sounds pretty universal to me.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
flowers: Clay Bouquet Shop