Cake toppers were popular in this week's entries to the Offbeat Flickr Pool. We also saw a smidgen of parasols, tats, and a maypole too!
Jess and Dan topped their cake with birds in lurve. Sweet, flowery purple lurve!
Holy risque skeletons, Batman! Mandy and Jeff get their sexy on with this skelly representation on their cake.
Jeanne and Jeremy have mini doppelgangers as their cake toppers. Same outfits and everything.
Sadie's aunt surprised her with a cake that fit her Renaissance theme. That's the beauty of a potluck… you never know what surprises you'll get.
Oh, and let's not neglect Amy's other side, which has this killer tat saying, “Together in Electric Dreams,” which was her and her beau's first dance song! The “Wedfest” fascinator makes it all the more awesome.
Check out Shon and Spencer's swag table. Parasols, fans, and are those scarves? Either way, want!
Fun and frolicky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a fabric pom-pom tutorial and gauzy grey gorgeousness.
- Educate those body mod-ignorant family members with these book selections from Offbeat Mama.
- Tutorializer shares the secret to a DIY lace headband and sweet cupcake lights. (Thanks, Ariel!)
- Battlestar Galactica's Facebook fan page shared this fantastic recreation of an iconic promo image. (Thanks, Cat!)
- Google engineer proposes using Google Maps. (Thanks again, Cat!)
- You can't make your guests any more comfortable than a PJ party wedding. (You're on a roll, Cat!)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!