I am now in love with Mondays, thanks to you guys. I have such a blast browsing the Offbeat Bride Flickr pool and seeing all your spectacular wedding photos. This week you'll see a fairy-tale ending, a few adorably dressed groomsmen, a pair of fun stripey socks, and one mega-hot multicolored dress.
…Well, I think we know what happened next. To go along with their “flying” theme, Melissa and Chris got married at the Sandman Signature Hotel Toronto Airport. Afterwards, they took a leisurely walk through the Humber Arboretum.
After seeing photos of Marisa and Adam taking pre-wedding tequila shots last week, we shouldn't be surprised to see that Marisa had a little t-shirt tiiiiime with her bridesmaids. I should have known this group knew how to party!
Sheila and Andrew had two ceremonies. The first was a small, family-only wedding. Then, they held a HUUUGE one (I'm talkin' thirty bridesmaids huge) downtown in a music club. They had three live bands and Sheila wore this uber funky, custom made dress. So hawt. Also, Sheila's bridesmaids carried purple candles in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
To end this Monday Montage with a good taste in your mouth I present you this photo, which combines two of my favorite things: yummy cupcakes and bits of bright orange.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Do you love culturally-influenced wedding porn? Then head over to Wedding Nouveau. They have endless pictures of weddings from ALL over the world. (Thank you, Brooke!)
- Psst, wanna see what a goth parasol looks like?
- OMG, Smores + Cupcakes!?! Gotta have S'more.
- Garbage Pail Kids Save The Date cards. Yes, please!
- Here is a hilarious comic illustrating scenes from an impending marriage.
- “Like a Royal Wedding, intercourse with a loved one is an unforgettable occasion.”
- Break out your coconut cocktail cups, it's time for a Tiki Wedding!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!