I'm crushing on this high flying couple with her fantastic yellow polish and his smart vest and tie combo.
Jess and Randy took their living room elopement to the streets to pop some champagne. And what's better to wear to an impromptu toast than a rad-as-hell vintage print dress and a bow tie? Nuthin'.
Those shiny, red half gloves on Jessica's ladies would make any rock ‘n' roll pose look amazing. This wedding party is a fashion dream.
And now a dose of cake style! Alexandra's '80s-themed wedding cake has a total of 22(!) references. It's time to play… name that reference! Click the photo to see all of the references listed. Here's a gimme: Sloth from The Goonies is officiating the cake topper couple!
Let's not forget that we're celebrating Independence Day and pull out some cool fireworks shots. Cass says of this shot: “I always thought that there were fireworks when we kiss.”
Jessica and Dennis entitled this shot “Ghost in the Machine” due to the long exposure. Pyrotechnics FTW!
This week's Clicky Links:
- Bob knew he loved Alice from the start. (From Abstruse Goose via Ang)
- Holy awesome DIY lightsaber napkin wraps! (Thanks, Megan)
- “Press 1 for I do. Press 2 to escape.” Yep, it's a prototype for a wedding vending machine complete with plastic rings and a receipt all for the low low price of one dolla. Oh, the huge-sanctity! (Via ConceptShed)
- If I @reply him, think he'll invite me to the wedding? Neil Patrick Harris gets his engagement made official. (Via SFGate)
- Must-haves for any outdoor occasion, in my opinion.
- This Oreo cookie cake is in serious need of an equally giant glass of moo juice. (Via PartyStartMe)
- Check out these ultra cute, super tiny invitations! (Thanks, MyWedding and Megan)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!