All ya'll readers submitted some awesome photos into the Offbeat Flickr Pool this week. I found an abundance of shoe porn plus a couple of cutie dressed-up pups.
Camilla is rockin' these fantastic silver and flower heels from Irregular Choice. I love me some mary janes too — they stay put.
Tribe member Mich said these Doc Martins were her first wedding purchase since the family joke was that she'd get married in Docs. Any place is appropriate, in my opinion.
While these powder blue Vivienna Lorikeet flats are to die for, what's really awesome is the perfectly-matched prosthetic leg Jess is sporting with its psychedelic socket color. Also note the amazing dress color with its contrasting lining. She describes herself as “slightly-less-than-able,” but I'm pretty sure she's able to rock this look like a pro.
Becky found hand-painted robot flats on Etsy! Seriously, is there anything you can't find on that site? Domo arigato for the lovely photo, Becky.
Switching gears from the shoe bonanza, I couldn't leave these puppy shots out. Jackie and Josh's fur babies are Duncan (in the tie) and Indie (in the pearls).
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: yarn/balloon decor magic, vintage dress inspiration, and “ghost poop” Halloween favors.
- Check out Katie and Alex's strange and wonderful, fashion-forward wedding.
- Offbeat Home chats up boudoir shots! Have you had any done?
- This web developer groom created a computer minister to marry them! He also programmed it to say it doesn't recognize any objections to the marriage. Geek-tastic fun from Oddity Central.
- Offbeat Mama has an excellent Blurb book how-to. Perfect for wedding photo collections.
- Instructables shows you how to create a musical wedding announcement.
- This is a seriously offbeat take on marriage, and seriously fascinating. Gay man marries a straight woman.
- Offbeat Bride Tribe moderator LittleRedLupine (who wrote our post last week on problematic wedding themes) wrote a an op-ed for The Guardian over the weekend about the Hobo wedding.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!