You guys gave us some seriously eclectic and fabulous shots this week in the Offbeat Flickr Pool. Let's see: we've got some faux vintage, a lovely gray wedding dress, some Fluevogs, and more. Happy times!
A processional with guitars, drums, tambourines, and sparklers is one I want to see. This Alabama wedding seriously channels the '60s in the best way possible.
Becca and Cort style up the trees (and with a gray dress!!)
Speaking of shoes, there's been some chatter about Fluevogs on this post, and what do I come across in the Flickr pool, but a prime example from Gnat and Chris' wedding. Check out the pink accent on the groom's shoes too!
Amanda and Dustin know a little John Lennon never hurts to get guests in the spirit of love in their wedding photographed by Whitney Lee. Let's not forget: love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love.
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: wine Jell-o shots, pinwheel flowers, and an EPIC comic cake.
- Offbeat Home talks about brightening up red hair and foolproof food platters (in case you're DIYing any of your wedding events).
- Yeah, yeah, we've seen flash mobs before, but this one has a pretty good choir involved. Worth a watch from StreetsofGold007.
- I heart this story from The Daily Mail of a 127-year-old dress getting passed along through the family. It still looks amazing!
- Offbeat Mama fixes slippy bra straps foreva!
- Instructables tells us how to make a musical wedding announcement.
- Redditor jwc1138 created this stellar Amazing Spider-Man Save-the-Date. (Via Technabob)
- Aw, what a sweet couple… wait, what is that? Braaaaains. (Via WeddingJoJo)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
photography: Whitney Lee Photography