I can't get over how many awesome head pieces our gorgeous offbeat brides wear to their weddings. It would be rude of me not to share the greatness with you, so today's Monday Montage is dedicated to hats, head pieces, and head decorations in general.
Tribe member DaisyD‘s champagne-colored top hat with feathers and a big ‘ol honkin' fabric flower is, quite frankly, epic. Also, can we talk about how this photo looks like it could be a freaking painting?!
Here's a little veil-fascinator-hat combo from Olivia, and it's fantastic.
And fancy hats aren't just limited to the bride and groom, either — guests can also break out their fanciest headwear. Arica has an awesome mini top hat and veil, and her husband, Trevor, has one awesome Steampunk-tastic hat.
Another simple, yet sock-rocking head piece from Lisa (aka Bunnyheffner).
Ai had three different head pieces for her hybrid Japanese and American wedding ceremony. The front of this one is just as stunning as the back.
Tribe member Salem describes her wedding as “Victorian-themed with tendencies and leanings towards old nautical, steam punk and the macabre.” I think she kills it with her ensemble and then tops it off with the perfect hat.
Gotta love how chrliegrl exited her wedding. It's not often you see a bride wearing a bike helmet.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Thinking about bringing your baby on your honeymoon? Offbeat Mama's got tips for traveling internationally with an infant.
- Share your love story and win a tropical Fiji wedding.
- In WTF!? news: Vagisil targets brides with itchy vaginas
- Of course Offbeat Megan wanted to share Ingle and Aimee's Left for Dead-inspired wedding shoot
- Stephanie, from Offbeat Mama sent this our way: Civil unions, domestic partnerships now recognized by Facebook.
- Claire Sheprow from FindOrion Photography sent us this sexy punk rock wedding.
- Reader Naomi sent us this article from Jezabel: India May Ban Extravagant, Wasteful Weddings
- Over at Offbeat Home, Cat is profiling the Offbeat Empire staff homes. If you ever wanted to know where all these posts get written, now's your chance, you nosey noodles.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!