A new week means a new round-up of your fantastic photos from the Offbeat Bride Flickr pool. This Monday Montage has a hodgepodge of amazing dresses, impeccable details, silly wedding parties, and one Super Mario Bros cake!
I love me some good wedding tattoos. It might be because I'm too afraid to get any kind of tattoo. At any rate, props to Kristen and Brian for these adorable tats!
Speaking of tattoos, I LOVE me a bride with full sleeves. Melissa and Brandon are HAWT. Wanna know something even hotter? They had Chipotle burritos at the reception. OM NOM NOM.
This photo was taken at Urban Light Studios in front of Lamar the Lion. I don't really know the entire story behind this photo, but I like it.
OMG, I love the cascade of flowers down the back of Andrea's dress.
A tug of war broke out during Bridget and James' wedding in Louisville, KY. I wonder who won?
What better groom's cake for a dude named Mario than a Super Mario Bros themed cake. Zulena and Mario have a great sense of humor. This cake is awesomely nerdtastic.
I don't know about you, but any couple who has a kick-ball game with pizza and beer in lieu of a rehearsal dinner sounds like my kind of people.
This week's Clicky Links:
- The hyphenated married name debate continues on facebook.
- Unicorns + rainbows + roller skates + disco balls = ridiculously amazing Rollergirl bouquet by Floricultcha.
- Thanks to Etsy's new People Search tool, user purchase histories are now public and searchable. So, if you don't want the world to know about your newly purchased artisan dildo, then you might want to click here and read more. (Thanks to Allison for the heads up.)
- Looking for some bad-ass bridal shoes? Shadow Empress hand painted these bold black pumps with killer spikes on the heel. (Thanks for the tip Cassy!)
- Moving in with the in-laws? Ang, the OBT Manager shows a few ways to make their space your space without stepping on any toes.
- Looking to add a little tie-dye action to your wedding? Here's some great DIY tips on fabric dying.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!