And now, good friends, this dapper gent will send us off from this week's Monday Montage with a nod and a “good night and good luck.” Nah, it's just Tribe member Jac's swanky groom looking vintage awesome!
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: sneaky “vintage” milk bottles, a steampunk tentacle top hat, and henna-inspired cakes.
- This proposal is half awesome, half totally horrifying. (Via TheCalgarian)
- Eight truths about weddings and saving your sanity.
- “G Child and Nate Dogg” bust out a wedding rap for their guests. Bust it out. (Thanks, Deirdre.)
- I can see a million variations of this roses cake. Colored frosting, rainbow cake, ombre flowers! The options are endless and delicious. (Via Krissy's Creations)
- A wedding dress made of newspaper? It's seriously detailed and seriously loud! (Via Jenna Braga)
- It's time to learn a new song about appreciation in a relationship, sung and animated by Ariel!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!