I love me some great wedding photos. Now it's your turn to see a few of my faves from the Offbeat Bride Flickr pool. This Monday Montage has some awesome ideas, some show-stopping numbers, some hurty feets, and things that will take you back to your childhood.
Jessica and Eric had these HOT HOT HOT aerialists perform at their circus-themed wedding reception. Not only do they look incredibly talented, but those outfits are to die for and Megan thinks it looks like a piece of fractal art.
This week's Clicky Links:
- Thanks to Scarlett for sharing these awesome tips on how you can repurpose your wedding outfit.
- Trying to have an eco-friendly wedding? Use one of these awesome online invitations for your wedding.
- Brian and Jordan want to get married but they don't have the budget for it. Their plan is to borrow, trade, and accept donations for all elements of their wedding. Tune in to find out if their community can chip in and help create a priceless wedding. (Thanks, Crazy_cat!)
- Oh snap! Thanks to Rachel for sharing this freakin' rad new unity ceremony. Why not let quantum physics officiate your wedding?
- White Rabbit Studios made this groovy video collection of photo-booth pictures from Tyler and Matthew's Wedding.
- If you like it then you shoulda put a bird on it.
- Happy birthday to Ariel and her rainbow shoes!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!