Tribesmaid Stina posted this photo of her mom grooving to the music. Stina said, ” She helped make my wedding day the most amazing experience I've ever had.” It looked like mom had a pretty good time too. The Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest also gave us some Storm Troopers, puppy kisses, canoe processionals, and amazing groom's hair. Check it all out and put a smile on your case of The Mondays.
Click these rad Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a Marauder's Map invite, a DIY chalkboard, and some epic groom's hair.
- Offbeat Home shows us how to make rainbow orange peel Jello shots that you should think about supplying to your guests! Hell yes.
- This stamp tutorial for wrapping paper made me think of awesome photo booth backdrops and themed gift wrap for favors or wedding party gifts.
- MissNightmares made (get this!) an Alien Vs. Predator cake. You have to see it.
- I love these stories! The Guardian covers a wedding dress worn by three generations.
- You will “awww” at this this awesome commercial!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!