Tribesmaid Stealmystapler offered these vintage souvenir glasses as favors. Alternative muglies FTW! In fact, I'm not sure I'd want to give those away once I'd collected them. That's taking one for the team… err, guests, in this case. But that's not we need to start this week off right. You also need a dancing dog, a very literal save-the-date, some lightsabers, and maybe a top hat. Yes, that's the ticket. Check out all our favorite reader submissions from the Tribe, the Flickr Pool, and Pinterest.
Click these fancy-pants Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: letterpress favor tins and signature drink chalkboards.
- Offbeat Home shares how to craft a wallet from an NES controller — perfect for holding credit cards and ID at your geeky wedding?
- Here is more DIY chalkboard fun, but this time as wine glass markers.
- OMGSpaceRanger shared her excellent Zelda wedding ceremony photo!
- Chicago-based artist Bored created Monopoly references all around the city, including one that held an engagement card.
- My Jewelry Blog investigated some common wedding myths like why the bride traditionally wears white (or why not!). ᔥ Reader Mara
- This is the kind of save-the-date that happens when a graphic designer marries a tattoo artist. ᔥ Reader Leanne
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)