If you're a karaoke buff, it can sometimes be hard to get non-singing guests on board with a live singing reception. But who wouldn't be game to lip sync?! All it takes is the balls to silently belt it out and get your best moves on.
You can amp up the fun even more by turning it into a lip sync battle with a few flexible rules:
- Have a sign-up sheet so your DJ can see if the requested songs are available. Consider having interested lip syncers choose from a pre-set list to make it easier for your designated DJ.
- Have the DJ, if they're willing, skim each song down to about a minute to save time. You can even do this yourself!
- Provide an inflatable microphone or even a hairbrush for the full experience.
- Assign someone to MC the battle and vote by applause/cheers.
- Have a kitschy award for your campiest winner — like this trophy.
Are YOU planning any reception games? Tell us about it in the comments!