Want a kick-ass ring, but you're not finding the exact design you've had in mind anywhere? Have you thought about having a custom engagement ring made?
What's that? “Too much of a hassle,” you say. “Too expensive,” you say.
We say “NAY!” to your nay-saying.
In fact, not only is it easy, but Joseph Jewelry designers work with your budget to create your custom piece of jewelry.
On top of their custom design skills, Joseph Jewelry also has their own collections of engagement and wedding bands that you can fall in love with as-is, or ask them to customize as much or as little as you want.
Let's look at all the sparkly options Joseph Jewelry can help you create…
Joseph Jewelry has a storefront in the Seattle and Bellevue area. You Seattle locals don't even need an appointment; you can come to their store, try on the sparklies, or sit down with one of their designers to create your own ideas from scratch. Don't despair if you're not in the Washington area, because ANYONE can design their custom ring with Joseph Jewelry online, through their web site.
Now let's talk about HOW you can design your own ring with Joseph Jewelry:
- Design: Either choose from their selection of examples, or you can upload images or drawings from your computer to their design page.
- Free quote: Once your choice of design, gemstones, and metal quality is determined they will be able to provide you with an estimate for the finished product — in most cases working within your budget.
- 3D modeling: Joseph Jewelry artists will create 3D computer models of your design. Rendered images can be emailed to you, posted to your online design account, or viewed in person by visiting the store.
- Wax mold: They'll then create a full-size wax version of your design.
- Production: On approval, they'll begin creating your piece using either hand fabrication or metal casting, set your gemstones, and BOOM! You've got your one-of-a-kind piece of heirloom-quality jewelry.
It's not all futuristic custom jewelry technology: Joseph Jewelry has a wow-inducing collection of finger-ready women's and men's wedding bands. Try them on in the store, or try them out with your eyeballs online.
No matter which route you chose with your wedding ring — custom or ready-to-wear — you can sleep tight knowing that Joseph Jewelry takes its responsibility to carry only ethically sourced materials seriously — ensuring every ounce of precious metals they use are from non-mined sources, or taken from recycled jewelry.
What say ye now, nay-sayers? Clearly, there's nothing left between you and the wedding jewelry of your dreams, but to get thee to Joseph Jewelry!