We launched a comprehensive and totally customizable document of wedding planning spreadsheets in if you're the type to get down with spreadsheets like I am. First we featured a big ol' wedding timeline, then we featured the guest list planner, then it was on to the wedding budget calculator, and now we're sharing a chart that will help you compare hotel blocks if you're planning to provide that option to your guests. Hotel blocks allow you to block out some rooms and room rates to help guests grab a good deal on a hotel room.
You can snag the whole set of complete planning docs here. We'll be highlighting each spreadsheet in their own posts so you can see what's in each.
Here's the whole set of wedding planning docs, including some we've seen nowhere else:
- Wedding Day-of Timeline: where to be and when
- Wedding Guest List: who will be there and what will they require
- Wedding Budget Calculator: how much will all this stuff cost?!
- Hotel Block Comparison Chart: comparing hotel prices and features
- Comprehensive Venue Comparison: all the details to decide on the all-important venue
- Wedding Seating Chart: who to lift and separate
- Wedding Vendor Contacts: a list to pass off to those in the know
- A Who to Call List: the actual people in the know!
- Wedding Packing List: what stuff to bring and who's bringing it
- Photography Shot List: what photos you'll want to remember the day
You'll be able to make a copy of any and all documents you want, open them in an app of our choice or save them to own Google Drive, and customize the hell out of them to fit your own offbeat wedding. Alternately, you can print them out, download them as a PDF (or other file types), or email them to a friend or planner.
Hotel Block Comparison Chart
Here's where you can list potential hotel options for guests, compare features like closed or open blocks, pricing, free breakfast, free wifi, parking situations, etc. This is especially critical in larger cities and when there's another event competing for hotel rooms in your city.
Download the complete set of wedding planning spreadsheets:
Note: these are intentionally fairly generic, so you'll definitely want to customize them to YOUR event. Just because something is listed (say, a calligrapher) does NOT mean you need to have it. We just wanted to keep things as comprehensive as possible.
Stay tuned as we highlight each wedding planning spreadsheets in more posts coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to snag all of them now so you can get started on your wedding timeline and more.