When you start a week on a beach with no pants, you know it’s going to be a good week. Sadly, we’re all probably at work, pants probably mandatory. But to make up for it, I’m showing you some of my favorite reader submissions from the Tribe, the Flickr Pool, and Pinterest. This week I went a little overboard with the handmade items, but can there ever be too much? There are Legend of Zelda cake toppers, DIYed paper flowers, sweet little petal cones, and even a Han Solo in carbonite candy mold.
Click these fabulous Clicky Links:
- What we’ve pinned this week: DIY ruched fabric runners and some corset-laced tights.
- This is a super sweet balloon-filled proposal. (The bride enters at 5:26) ᔥ Shutter Life Productions and the groom, Patrick.
- I really wish I had found this last week during our bookish theme week, but better late than never. These “book fair” kits from Scathingly Brilliant would make awesome favors or wedding party gifts!
- Offbeat Home talked about how personality type affects getting your house work done, but I think it totally applies to getting your wedding planning tasks done too!
- Offbeat Mama posted an awesome paper making tutorial and a heart-wrenching story of a wife leaving her family. Talk about diverse topics!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- Psst… what are those weird squigglies after the links, anyway?
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don’t include your info when they submit photos. If I’ve featured your work but it isn’t properly credited, email me!