The Halloween wedding of “Zombie and Vamps” had an excellent guest book in the form of a hand-drawn illustration. And you know what jack-o-lanterns in the Monday Montage means: HALLOWEEN WEEK IS HERE! With that, I give you arguably the best Halloween clip ever. You can thank me later. Now on to the best spooky, creepy, and gory submissions from the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Bride Tribe.
Click these spook-tacular Clicky Links:
- What we’ve pinned this week: tutorial for an awesome lace mask and a kinda goth/kinda glam leather bow bracelet.
- Bridget, The Internet Chef, showcase these AWESOME Dexter cupcakes that would rock at a Halloween wedding.
- Offbeat Home talks care packages, which I think is totally doable for welcome bags.
- The Daily Mail reported that Cougar Town producer Danny Rose and husband Aaron Rosenberg got married and they rode in on… a Jew-nicorn.
- Minted Strawberry featured this free printable favor box for Halloween gifts.
- Tip Junkie also has a shit ton of links for DIY favors, treat decor, and party accoutrements.
- Sprinkles in Springs shows us how to create a chic masquerade mask with fabric paint in black or gold.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you’re engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don’t forget to credit your photographer!)