Pumpkin wishes and candy bar dreams is the order of the day in the Offbeat Flickr Pool this Halloween week. Get your great pumpkins out and cop a squat for the creepiest of Monday Montages.
Tribe member KrisO's zombie baby gift table watcher is… unsettling. How does it watch me without irises?! *shudder*
Carthulu rises from the depths to devour your cards!
This Fall wonderland scene comes courtesy of Tribe member Hallowedding. The trees are at their peak of color too. So lovely with her dress.
Sometimes the father of the bride just doesn't know what to wear with his kilt. Sporran? Check. Bow tie? Check. Vader helmet? Double check.
Pumpkins, sage plants, and feathers sit among recycled glass jars, bottles, and oil lamps. Tribe member Gelfling's tablescapes are classy and Halloween-y.
Click these SpooOOOoooky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: blood-spattered heels, jack-o-lantern jars, and an amazing Nightmare Before Christmas cake.
- Check out Vera Wang's new collection of witchcraft-inspired dresses from MyFashionLife. (Thanks, Kristin!)
- 2106std brings us a best man who wants to make love to your love. He gets sensual with the nuptials. Get ready. (Thanks, Simon!)
- Offbeat Mama had a run-in with a zombie-slaying family, post-apocalypse-style.
- Jangasara showcases her makeup talent in this Corpse Bride photo shoot.
- Offbeat Home shares five easy-peasy Halloween crafts you can do right now!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!