Tribesmaid Dandido and her chuffed groom are just too damned cute. I love the little thumbs up. There's more groom wackiness, a mohawk fishtail hairstyle, a lightsaber bouquet, and a hirsute flower girl. It's kind of a wacky week here in the land of reader submissions, and I for one am all for it. Here's what bubbled up to the top of the Tribe, the Flickr Pool, and Pinterest in this week's Monday Montage.
Click these rad-ass Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a rainbow bracelet cuff an amazing vintage 1910 dress, and robot lollipop favors.
- Offbeat Home is talking about blending different groups of people in one party… sound familiar?
- Zombies Wearing Helmets shared a SUPER COOL tutorial for making kitschy rhinestone flamingos. This needs to show up in someone's wedding soon.
- I love this WikiHow tutorial for making your own temporary tattoos. It could be cool if you wanted to make a little handmade body art.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)