This week's reader submissions included Rosemary and Chris caught above in a fun group shot with their gender-blind wedding party. Plus, check out all those white bridesmaid dresses! The Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest had tons of amazing shots including tractor riding, swing dancing, and attempted synchronized jumping. Here's hoping your week is also full of great moments.
Click these amazing Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: wintry glittery fruit and a boozy hot chocolate favors!
- Tribesmaid LizandKyle's love story and wedding venue was featured in the Ottawa Citizen. Cute story abounds!
- Treasures for Tots has a super simple tutorial for making tutus, perfect for our flower child pin drive.
- GoOrigami teaches us how to make origami butterflies, for an alternative take on good luck cranes.
- Offbeat Home shared some geek-tastic 1Up edible mushrooms that would be awesome for a geeky wedding.
- Slate featured 30 Rock's Liz Lemon's very offbeat wedding. ᔥ Thanks to reader Karina
- JR Blackwell Photography is offering HALF OFF to the first poly couple that books their services. Check it out.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
photography: Yaritza Colon Photography