Our Offbeat Brides are no strangers to the gender-blind wedding party, and today we're celebrating the groomsgirls, y'all. We've seen these ladies stand up next to the groom wearing suits, dresses, and ties with dresses. Every last one of them completely rocked every last look.
If you've ever thought to yourself, “I like the idea of a groomsgirl… but what would a female best man wear?” we're here for you! I've rounded up a few groomsgirl wedding fashion ideas from REAL weddings so that you can see how groomsgirls can own their style while supporting the groom.
1. The groomsmen are wearing black, the bridesmaids are wearing purple — the groomsgirl wedding fashion can include both!
2. Everyone on the groom's side will be wearing ties? Never a problem A tie looks great over a strapless dress.
3. Don't forget to make everyone feel like part of the group!
4. This wedding has a hot groomsgirl, with bonus hot bridesboy!
5. All we ask is… can everyone do rock-out hands? Good? Good
6. Check it out — groomsgirls are TAKING OVER
7. Everyone, the colors are black and silver-blue. Just mix it up
8. Groomsgirls makin' bridesmaids cry everywhere
9. The groomslady wore a yellow velvet jumpsuit OMG!?
10. When your sister is your best man, and she outshines ALL the groomsmen in a red suit
11. This groomsgirl said EFF YOU to gender norms and went for a flared ruffled blazer
12. These groomswomen rocked their grey suits like BOSSES
So is there gonna be a groomsgirl in your wedding party? Oooo, or maybe you've been one? In either case, tell us about the pre-wedding parties, the interaction with the bridesmaids, and DEFINITELY the outfits!