We love helping Offbeat Vendors reach our hundreds of thousands of monthly readers and social media followers
If you read Offbeat Bride and think “I wish I had more clients like that” … well, that's literally our job!
When you're ready to work with some of the world's most creative nearlyweds, we encourage you to list your business in the curated Offbeat Bride Vendor Guide. We relaunched our guide fall of 2021 with a whole new back-end and hot new functions!
Offbeat Bride's powerful vendor guide listings include:
- 365 days in our searchable and browsable vendor directory, categorized by business type and location. The guide is linked from every page of our website.
- A feature-rich listing with 30 photos, current promotions, testimonials, vendor headshot, social links, and more.
- Cross-linking to and from any offbeatbride.com blog posts where your work has been featured.
- Unlimited updates so you can add new text, photos, or promotions any time!
- Optional upgrades for additional locations or categories.
- BONUS: Free download of Offbeat Bride's Guide to Inclusive Marketing for Wedding Vendors
- Check out our Vendor Listing FAQ for more information about locations, our top regional markets, and more.
As a woman-owned small business, we understand the unique needs of indie businesses — we're always transparent about the costs
You shouldn't ever have to guess how much placement costs, so we're totally up-front about the investment:
Offbeat Bride listings are $460 for the first year, $250/year to renew.
We're picky about the businesses we list in our directory, which we see as a service to both our vendors and our readers. We don't want to frustrate Offbeat Bride readers with businesses that don't fit with their needs, and we won't accept a vendor's money unless we think their business will resonate with our readers get a solid ROI.
Thanks to this thoughtful curation, our vendor listings get RESULTS:
How to get listed: 5 easy steps
1. You submit your Vendor Listing for consideration
Our listing platform makes it easy to submit your business for consideration: just fill out this quick form. Part of the value of our vendor guide is that it's curated. Our readers know that we only list vendors who are inclusive and offbeat-friendly!
2. We review, approve, and invoice
We'll review your business to make sure you're a good fit for Offbeat Bride, and get back to you within a few days with an automated invoice.
Within 10 days of having our listing up on Offbeat Bride, we booked two weddings! –Lovesick Inc
3. You pay
Once your listing is approved, you'll receive an email with a one-click invoice. We do all our payments through PayPal, which means we accept all major credit cards and international payments.
4. You create your listing
Once we receive your payment, we'll send a link to where you can log in and create your listing, sharing what makes your business unique, how you cater to Offbeat Bride readers, showing off your work, and linking to your website, Instagram, Facebook, and more!
5. You start connecting with our readers!
Once you create your listing, your business appears in our Vendors directory where it's searchable and viewable by our hundreds of thousands of monthly readers! Also, once you're in our vendor guide, you're eligible for other placement opportunities like social media or blog placement.
“My ROI has been larger than any other site I'm listed on, by far. I don't get as many inquiries from Offbeat Bride, but the ones I do get, always book. In fact, I haven't had a single inquiry yet that hasn't booked! What's awesome, though, is that I get my most inventive couples from Offbeat. The cool themes, the creative, the geeky — I absolutely love it!” –Events by MeridaSee more testimonials