Y'all, I'm bugging OUT over this photo that Dr Bojangles submitted to our Flickr Pool. Her and her wife's AMAZING wedding fashions are just rocking my world, not only because I spy the parachute dress as a wedding gown, but also because of the shoes, the skirt/suit situation, their hair, and that incredible ink! Swoonage to the extreme.
But that's just the tip of this week's round-up… there are a couple furry wedding creatures, a sweet wedding ring set, and a romance novel-inspired wedding invite hand-drawn by a groom…
- Dr Bojangles noted: “Yeah, we had a guest dressed as a giant fluffy white cat at our wedding.”
- OMG the parachute dress was traded out for this short and sassy reception dress.
And here's our next furry wedding guest! Look how much Tribesmaid Pleasebehere‘s adorable ring bearer liked this bouquet. D'awwwww.
Tribesmaid Worthafortune‘s partner Woody created this awesome romance novel-inspired wedding invitation! She explains:
Woody knows (and loves) my obsession with romance novels and has drawn another amazing portrait of us as a romance novel hero and heroine. And it looks freaking AMAZING!
- Hey Princess Bride wedding peeps: Think Geek just got your perfect ring pillow in stock!
- This wedding dress made from bread tags will probably surprise you with its beauty.
- Do you like crying mannequins?
- Thinking about changing your name? You'll love the Home post “Report from the newlywed trenches: lessons from the first two months with a new name”
- In case you missed it last week when we linked it, they're talking about how marriage does NOT always equal baby-making on Offbeat Families.
We'd love to feature your wedding photos and planning schemes! Upload 'em to our Flickr pool, or tag @offbeatbride on Instagram.