Wedding flowers don't only go in vases. Splash 'em all over your wedding party! Yes, my friends, it is time that we discussed the awesomeness that is flowery bridesmaid dress. I've got 19 examples here of floral print bridesmaid dresses! Or, you know, for yourself. We're not huge into rules when it comes to dresses.
1. Floral prints go so great with navy!
2. Keep it sweet and sassy with dresses from Miss Brache.
3. Mix your prints, people.
4. How about flowers… with a punk edge?
6. Retro styling and jewel tones, YES.
7. Black-and-white florals look so great next to white.
8. Wait! More navy!
9. Floral lining for your dress though.
14. More with the mixed and matched floral prints on bridesmaids!
15. Floor-length, white, strapless, and then FLOWER EXPLOSION.
17. Who says bridesmaids' floral prints need to be matchy-matchy?
18. Wait, one more retro classic, this time with sleeves!
19. Try a classic silhouette with gorgeously huge floral print.
Want more variety? You might like to rummage through our multi-colored dresses archive! So what's your fave: white, solid, patterned, huge flowers, tiny prints… tell us what you're looking for!