Reader submissions this week also included a rainbow-clad wedding party, even more rad shoes, and quite the spread of luscious fashion. Check out what the Offbeat Bride Tribe, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Flickr pool brought us.
Click these raucous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: awesome step-by-step waffle bar and a ticket pillow to remember your honeymoon or destination wedding!
- The Independent featured this poignant (and tongue-in-cheek) article about one man choosing to be gay. Thanks, Reader Jess!
- A ring hidden in Iron Man's Arc reactor? Hell yes. ᔥ io9
- Simple Mom's ideas on what to do with cards is totally helpful when you're staring at a stack of wedding cards.
- Princess Lasertron featured this neat tutorial on making a magazine garland.
- Offbeat Home & Life is talking about curbing the “it's out of my budget” kneejerk reaction. Totally applicable to browsing wedding blogs, I'd say.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)