Tribesmaid Laurasonja and her groom got married in the Snowy Mountains, making for some truly epic, wintry photos like this one. There were also some snazzy “fairy swords,” bad-ass bridesmaids, and some woodsy decor in the reader submissions this week. The Offbeat Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Bride Tribe was in top form this week. Happy Monday!
Click these sweet Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Harry Potter-inspired drink recipes, vintage-inspired hair bows, and a purty plus-size lacy dress.
- Offbeat Home shows us how to make chocolate Tetris pieces (from Ariel Segall, who also brought us chocolate D&D molds!)
- Check out this Tardis-themed photo booth from Samuel Cox. ᔥ PetaPixel
- Would you wear a Portal ring like this one from FairyFrog on DeviantArt?
- This mini fondue favor from Dollar Store Crafts is pretty hilarious.
- Did you miss the new term? Bridethulhu is the new Bridezilla!
- WoW Insider has a new guide for planning an in-game role-playing wedding, if you're planning to celebrate with your guildies.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
photography: Angelica Peady Photography
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)