If you're looking for wedding invitations and stationery, our sponsor e.m.papers offers DIY printable wedding invitation and paper good templates.
Have you consider DIY printable wedding invites? Well, here's a veritable butt-ton of reasons (including one that's “funny cause it's true”) you should use e.m.papers‘s handy-dandy printables…
First let's talk finances:
- e.m.papers is an affordable option to give your wedding goodies a pulled-together, coordinated look.
- You can order single items, like these awesome wedding invitations. Or maybe you just need a one-off for your Save the Dates or Thank You notes.
- But you can also get a great deal with their full wedding sets, which contain everything: stationery and “day-of” items like menus, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
Now, customizing like woah:
- It's a one-woman show, so all of your dealings will be directly with Eleanor, the designer.
- You can order color changes and small customizations if you want something more specific to your wedding.
- Printable invites are great for dual/multi-language events, because you can save multiple versions of each file — half in English and half en Español!
Half-assed DIY made easy:
- Everything is instant download — perfect for last-minute weddings or if you need to get your invites out FAST, or NOW.
- It takes just two people about 15 mins to cut out 100 invites! Which leads me to…
- e.m.papers is perfect if you're “half-ass” crafty. The craft-challenged will have no problem printing the designs, as e.m.papers was made for people like you. According to Eleanor herself…
I consider myself “half-assed” crafty — I like to make things myself, but only if it is straightforward and easy. I believe that there is a lot you can do with some smart design, a pack of plain white card stock, and an ancient HP 960c ink jet printer.
With e.m.papers you CAN have a well-designed, super-stylish look for your wedding stationery, for a fraction of what invitations typically cost. Now your job is to browse through these beautiful designs, download one you like, and get it right now!