There were loads of lovely dresses in the Offbeat Flickr Pool, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and Pinterest this week. Sparkles, short and pink, elegant black, and giant flowers were the stand-outs. But that's not all: we also have an adorable ring bearer, “yay” flags, a Princess Bride cake, and another Bridethulhu sighting out in the wild.
Click these sublime Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a recipe for “The Frenchy”, edible black crow feathers, and a gorgeous woodsy altar.
- Offbeat Home talks about conquering the belongings that overwhelm them, perfect for newlyweds combining their stuff.
- The Star Wars Blog featured DIYed character napkin rings made out of felt and googly eyes. Totally adorable.
- Cherished Bliss teaches us how to make chrysanthemum paper flowers.
- Offbeat Mama tackles queer parenting for heteros, which is pretty cool for anyone to read.
- Check out this video from Youtuber Sara Best of a ring bearer challenging a ring BEAR!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
dresses: Wedding Dress Fantasy
photography: Pink Light Images
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)