Nicole and Melissa's Washington wedding at Nature's Connection Place is one for the books! For starters, they had hand-crafted “gride” and “broom” signs for their chairs and were wed by a bearded be-glittered member of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, who officiated while rocking a massive rainbow sequined headdress. There were hints of purple in everything from the couple's matching boutonnieres to the violets cascading down the side of their wedding cake.
- Photography: Nataworry Photography
- Venue: Nature's Connection Place
- Caterer: Cabbage Patch Restaurant
- Cake: Xtra Special Cakes
- Brides' tuxes: Susan at The Tux Shoppe (Seattle)
- Officiant: Sister Krissy Fiction of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Order of Benevolent Bliss
- Flowers: Flowers by Shamay
- Harpist: Alishia Joubert
- Rings: Shane Co.
- Gride and Broom signs: Watson's Wooden Words
- Video: Edit1Media
- Jumping Broom: Skagit BroomWorks