I geeked out on the Offbeat Flickr Pool entries this week. It was like you guys exploded with Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Lego, and Renaissance amazingness. Moar nerds FTW!
Debbie and Philip channel the Saxons at their St. George's Day wedding. I am loving her matching bouquet and circlet.
I'm not going to lie and say I haven't had dreams of Harry Potter-themed… well, everything. So this Potter/Lego groom's cake is right up my alley. Thank goodness they were cupcakes so Jenna and her groom didn't have to actually cut it.
Jenna's beau is a band director, so they had to include some musical touches. Check out her paper bouquet made out of 100-year-old sheet music, feathers, lace, and tulle.
Adele and John must have done something right since they have friends who will bring their fave burritos from 200 miles away. Like she says, “Best. burrito. ever.”
Ruth and Drew go
ape shit 8-bit with an evil ball and chain and a mini wedding cake goal.
Laura and Henry get their Doctor Who on with this card box. The Time Lords agree: this one is a winner.
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a Rubik's Cube cake, DIY printer goodie bags, and a mini David Bowie.
- Ariel ruminates about her childhood home on Offbeat Home.
- You don't even need to be a Portal fan to appreciate this amazing custom-made Portal proposal. (Thanks, Naomi!)
- Yummy fruit leather and chocolate books. Totally adorbs! (Thanks, Rockwell!)
- Can't make a long trip to the wedding? Be there via iPad! (Thanks, Jamie!)
- Barbie and Ken tie the knot with a full photo shoot. And when the hell did Ken get real hair? I just seriously dated myself, didn't I? (Thanks, Jax!)
- This site has “adaptive clothing,” perfect for those in a wheelchair. And they have formal wear! (Thanks, El!)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!