Remember that super-informative post we ran with 11 awesome pieces of advice for those of you who don't want to end up hating you wedding photos? Well, our sponsor DIY Uplighting was basically piece of advice #10:
Turn crappy into happy with uplighting
I've seen a DJ turn a bare room with four walls into a Vegas Nightclub with uplighting. Most professional DJs offer uplighting packages. Want to do it yourself? Check out this offbeat vendor.
So let's talk some more about the bad-photo-preventing, awesome-venue-assisting, party-atmosphere-creating power of one of our most-Pinned vendors — DIY Uplighting…
You might want DIY Uplighting if you:
- have a venue that's practical, but not fantastical — an empty gallery, community halls, your parents' home, etc.
- are worried about your reception not having enough party atmosphere: lighting is one of the keys to an awesome party
- are on a budget: save hundreds of dollars by setting up your own lighting
How it works:
- Reserve your lighting with only a $25 deposit. To submit your reservation, get started by checking availability and then complete the reservation agreement.
- Receive your shipment at least 2-3 days prior to your event.
- Plug the lights in, select your color, and then enjoy your event. (Check out how easy it is to set up.)
- Pack up the lights and all cables in the boxes they came in and ship them back for free!
DIY Uplighting gives you a super-easy, low-stress DIY project that's going to turn your wedding into a rockin' event. But availability is limited, so to guarantee that they'll have enough lights in stock to ship to you, you better reserve your DIY Uplighting early!